Thousandfold’s IT internal audit services help organisations understand their key technology risks and how well they are mitigating and controlling those risks. We also provide insight into the threats inherent in today’s highly complex technologies. Thousandfold provides a wide range of services of IT internal audit outsourcing and co-sourcing. The Thousandfold methodology, which is both COSO- and COBIT®-based, facilitates an overall IT internal audit management team (either Thousandfold-led, client-led, or in combination) with the execution of individual projects by subject-matter experts in each IT audit area.
Our IT audit services assist businesses in recognizing, mitigating and controlling their key technology risks. Our IT audit team assesses data integrity to understand the status of governance, process, operations of IT ecosystem within the organization. Our auditors evaluate the effectiveness of IT services ensuring that the controls to ensure are configured as desired and industry standards allowing readiness, confidentiality, and integrity of business-critical IT infrastructure and data.
Our methodology is based on industry standards that enables IT internal audit team led either by Thousandfold or client’s internal team or in combination with the execution of audit projects by subject-matter experts in respective IT audit area.
Benefits of IT Risk Audit
- Cyber Security Audit:It is designed to be a comprehensive review and analysis of business's IT infrastructure. It identifies threats and vulnerabilities, exposing weaknesses and high-risk practices.
- Application Audit:It provides a view of how secure are the applications. The proper functioning of the web, mobile and desktop applications ensure the smooth operations of the business.
- Database Audit:As the privacy regulations are getting increasingly complex the database audits have become the key compliance components and requires to be done periodically.
- Backup Audit:Backups have become vital for business continuity during IT security breach. In this Audit we check what and how data is being protected and how it can be restored.
- Data Migration Audit:The data migration audit ensures the integrity of migrated data, control framework in the new environment, business continuity by assessing security measures and effectiveness of migration methodology and processes.
- Network Audit:It determines the health of network infrastructure by collecting information of different network parameters and to resolve discovered issues for optimum network performance and security.
- Operating Solutions & Control Audit:This audit identifies key threat to the operating system and validate the access privileges, password policies, audit trail controls and check for installation of any malicious programs.
- DLP Audit:As cloud, virtualization and BYOD has become integral to business it becomes imperative to undertake data loss prevention audit to identify, monitor and control sensitive business information.
- WFH Audit:: The pandemic has changed the way of working and with increase in work from home environment and it has become indispensable for businesses to reassess their approach and controls related to addressing work-from-home employees and teams.
- VPN Audit:The VPN audit is an efficient way to identify vulnerabilities associated with VPN usage, including applications, servers, and the infrastructure so that VPN policy changes can be identified to reduce security threats.
- Social Media Access & Usage Audit:We audit the implementation veracity of social media policy within the organization by assessing the process, controls and usage pattern for all the employees including WFH and VPN users.
- Firewall Audit:Firewall audit is important to identify vulnerability to IT infrastructure, customizing security policy and report any changes made to firewall.
- Web Application Firewall Audit:WAF audit checks the configuration of WAF devices to manage threat to web apps such as XSS, SQL injection and cookie poisoning. We cover all the available WAF devices and to create a checklist and features of respective WAF models.
- Routers & Switch Audit:In this Audit we cover all the Routers and Switches which are available in the organization and create a checklist as per the models and its placements.